Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Downward Spiral.


I'm totally going down a downward spiral right now. I am devastated that I cannot run OR at least walk fast. All I can do is ride the freakin' bike. Woohoo... I don't feel like I get much out of that, even when i bust my butt and ride hard/fast for 30 minutes. That is what I did last night, + I lifted weights and Andrew and I did abdominal exercises with the weight ball we bought. I just don't feel like I get as much out of anything as I did running!


I've also taken to eating ice cream every night. That's fantastic! (Spoken with a totally sarcastic tone.) Crap! On the ride into work this morning, I told myself that I am getting back on track with my healthy eating. I've had enough and I am starting to feel fat again. I don't EVER want to go back there!


Today is my mom's birthday and we are going eat chinese for her birthday and then have cake and ice cream, so I am trying to eat healthy all day and then I will binge a little tonight, but TOMORROW is back on track day! I am also going to continue to exercise (what I can do, at least.) everyday, too. Hopefully it will be easy to fall back into line.


Time for another thrilling day at work...

No comments: