Monday, February 4, 2008

MORE of a reason to hate Monday

First of all, I HATE Monday's with a passion. I always find myself so depressed all day. I just loathe work. Second of all, it's even worse today because my ankles have gotten increasingly worse the past two days. Saturday's run was great... I made 24 minutes with out too much of a struggle! Hooray! Only to wake up yesterday with excrutiating pain in both my ankles... I could barely walk.

As the day went on they got more and more swollen. Now, the left is worse off than the right, but both hurt. This is so frustrating...everything was going so smoothly and the race is less than a month away and it's so bad that I have to hobble around walking. I feel like this derails everything I have been working for.

I am supposed to run today, but I don't know if I will physically be able to.

I have no idea what's going on.

No comments: